In addition to launching The Max Domi Fund for T1D, Max has also teamed up with Bauer hockey to design and produce a one-of-a-kind stick which has personal meaning to him and his journey with Type 1 Diabetes. For every game he plays within the month of November, National Diabetes Awareness Month, he will use one of these specially designed sticks. Following these games, Max with sign and auction the sticks with the proceeds supporting his fund. If you would like to own a one-of-a-kind, game-used stick AND help support Max’s fund, please click here to place your bid today! (see bottom of the page for auction rules)
View More Information about this one-of-a-kind stick
- The bidding for all thirteen (13) sticks will open on Saturday, November 2, 2019.
- Bidding will close on individual sticks at 11:59 p.m. the night of the game noted.
- Winners will be notified via email within 24hrs of the auction date.
- All sticks will be delivered to respective winners no later than December 31, 2019.
- Winners will receive the hockey stick for the date and game where they provided the highest bid via the auction site.
- All purchases are final.