Max Domi is one the NHL’s most exciting up-and-coming super stars. In his 20 years Max has already put together a very impressive resume.
- Drafted 12th overall by the Arizona Coyotes in the 2013 NHL Entry Draft
- Former Captain of the London Knights
- Gold Medalist at the 2015 World Juniors Championship
- 2014-15 recipient of the Mickey Renaud Captain’s Trophy
- OHL Champion
- London’s Leading Scorer, MVP, and 3 Star Award in 2012/2013
- London’s Leading Scorer Award in 2013/2014
- Gold Medalist at the 2012 Ivan Hlinka Memorial Tournament
From an early age Max was in the rink. In the beginning he was known to many for being the son of legendary Leafs enforcer, Tie Domi. Over the last few years his carved out his own identity with his fantastic speed, uncanny ability with the puck, gritty shot blocking and highlight play goals. His path has taken his talents to the international stage and now his skill is on full display in the Arizona desert.
Max has earned a reputation for being a leader on and off the ice. He’s well-know for his passion and dedication, this has been especially clear in his work he does for the diabetic community. Being a Type-1 diabetic himself, Max has excelled in being a role model and advocate for diabetic youth.